Friday, October 4, 2013

Fun Times

My days are pretty full, from taking care of Maya to work to exercising to good hygiene to daily housework, I don't usually have much downtime unless I MAKE it. 

But I always try to have fun with Maya. She is so funny and I love spending time with her. It won't be long before she is talking back and being defiant, so I am soaking in as much of this cute baby stage as I can. 


She got herself stuck here. I was sure to take a picture before assisting her. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?


We did another video shoot for work. Peek a boo!


She loves going to the store and sitting in the cart. I have learned I need to tighten the belt! Just after I took this she turned all the way around and tried to stand on the seat. 


She has a leopard puppet that she just loves. It was the first toy she insisted on keeping when she went to bed. 


She gets very excited about doing laundry. She likes to hold on to the laundry basket as I fold the clothes. Sometimes she helps by putting the clothes back in the basket. =\


She watches Daddy very closely while he's doing out-of-the-ordinary things. 


She also enjoys watching a good football game with him (go Broncos!). 


Our neighbor's cat comes to our door sometimes. Maya likes to watch him. 


She has determined that the whole sock-wearing-business is no good. I keep putting them back on, but she always pulls them off again. 


We went down to the basement to pull out a couple of her sweaters I had packed up last spring (apparently I was silly for thinking my nearly 10-month old baby would no longer fit into 3-6 month clothing when it got cold again). She was intrigued by the bassinet she slept in for her first 3 weeks of her life. 


She likes to stand here while I do silly things on the other side to make her laugh. Also, I love her skinny little legs in these pants!


Notice the socks?


I love this sweet girl. 

















2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh what sweet pics of a sweet girl! Thanks for sharing!

Crystal said...

Cuteness!!! (That picture for your photo shoot is really cool! It looks very magazine-worthy!)