Sunday, October 20, 2013

Duggins Family Pictures

My brother, Ben, was called to serve his mission in Jacksonville, Florida. He leaves November 13th. His leaving brought Crystal to town. On her last night there we took pictures as siblings to commemorate this occasion of us being together for the last time for the next couple of years.

There were many pictures taken, and some of them were HILARIOUS. I didn't include the worst ones, but added a few of the outtakes to show the real us. I got a good laugh looking through these.

This is my favorite outtake of Ben:


 And this is my favorite outtake of the three girls:


I love this picture. It may need to be framed.


 This one was meant to be silly. :)


 Hugs!


 And we needed one as a whole immediate family, of course.


So proud of and excited for Ben and his new adventure coming in just a few weeks. He is going to be a great missionary and I look forward to hearing all of his stories! Love you, Ben!!

4 comments:

Holly Meehleis said...

You almost made me choke on my lunch! Those are soooo funny! I'm not even asking permission. I'm putting those on FB RIGHT NOW lol!

Mom said...

Love the pics, and the memories that go with them. I hope its ok for a mom to brag, because I have four AWESOME kids!!!!!!!!!! Love you guys!

James and Laura Neibaur said...

Chantal, that is the neatest bunch of pictures. Is that the same house from when we were in high school?I remember watching Mission Impossible in your basement with your sisters. Your brother was a little tiny cute kid and now he's a big tall missionary!!! Your house was always a happy place to be.

Dad said...

Look for a post from me on FB soon showing an edited version of one of these pics!! I'm a proud Dad!!