Friday, October 4, 2013

Craft for Halloween

Hi! 

I feel like it has been forever since I posted. So, here I am! 

A couple of weeks ago Holly and I got together for our quarterly-ish craft date. We made BOO signs and made delicious Apple Fritter Cake. It is now one of Ryan's favorites!



We had the letters, raffia, and ribbon. Holly painted her letters black so that they will stand out against her wall. I left mine white because I wanted to hang it on my blue front door. 




Maya helped, of course. 


I am wearing an apron, by the way. Not a super snazzy shirt. 


I had mine on the door for about 5 days. But the wind blows and makes it knock against the door. Very early this morning, at 3:30 AM to be exact, I put on my robe, opened the front door, and took that knocking word down. It now sits very quietly on our foyer wall. 

I am so glad that crisp weather and the holidays are headed my way (first snow was this morning!). 

Happy Halloween!






2 comments:

Holly Meehleis said...

I found that my BOO sign knocked on the door when we opened and closed it so I used sticky tack to attach the bottom "O" to the door. So far it's worked and there's knocking here!

Mom said...

So fun to see my "crafty" girls using their talents, and spending some special sister time. Your BOO signs are awesome!