Monday, April 11, 2011

I caught ennui

I have been quite spoiled these last two weeks. Because, you see, during these last two weeks I was married to a man who did not work 1-hour away, but only 20 minutes. Ryan's training in Loveland was fantastic. He was home by 5:30 PM. He could leave at 8 AM and not stress about being late. *sigh* I envy all you women whose men work closer to home.

This week is an amazing week because it is the first entire week that I do not have any homework or tests.

Ryan working late + no homework/tests = BOREDOM

This is what boredom can lead to, specifically tonight:



I'm sure you're just on pins and needles about what I'll do next!

2 comments:

Jenni Rollins said...

=) Don't worry. You'll find stuff to do. I'm a stay-at-home mom now, and I just can't find enough hours in the day!

andrea said...

jealous.