Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Last Trimester

It's true. Second babies get less camera time. Even while still in the womb. Poor thing. 

At any rate, I am in the 3rd trimester!! I can't believe it. Only 11 1/2 more weeks - or less hopefully - until this little girl makes her debut. 


Sorry the picture is blurry. Somebody kept bumping my legs and pulling at my dress. 

I'm so excited to see her and Maya together. I really hope the transition goes smoothly for us all. 

I still feel fantastic. I have been able to keep running about 3 miles 3-4 times a week. I would love it if I can run all the way until the end, but only time will tell. 

We have picked the colors for her room and got a pretty white crib for her. We are also thisclose to having the name picked, but probably won't know it for sure until she's born. 

I am so excited to meet her!

1 comment:

James and Laura Neibaur said...

You are so cute. You should come up now that the weather is warm and have a play day. Audra would love playing with Maya. We missed you when you couldn't come while Alyssa was here. It was pretty wild though:)