Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter this year was really nice. It was a beautiful day.

Picture overload? I think yes.

First thing in the morning I went out and "hid" the eggs (bah-bahs, as Maya calls them) in the grass. We colored them on Saturday at my parents' house.


Her Easter basket! Most items kindly provided by Nana. :)


Daddy helped Maya find the eggs. It was a challenge, I tell you what!






Then we went back inside and she discovered the fun goodies in her Easter basket.


We hosted dinner this year for the Kemptons, Cendomas, my mom, and my sister. It was a great crowd! 


The Cendomas are our good friends here in Erie, and we are so sad that they'll be moving at the end of June. Their little boy, Vaughn, is just the sweetest little boy. Maya loves having him around.


Yep. I'm pregnant. Only 3 more months until we meet baby girl #2!


And then we took impromptu family pictures.







Maya has recently discovered the magical properties of dirt. 



Hope you all had a great Easter!

1 comment:

Mom said...

It was a great Easter, and we loved spending part of it with you! Thanks for the yummy dinner and fun visit. Such a cute little girl in her pretty Easter dress!!