Wednesday, January 22, 2020

November - backtracking!

It's been longer than normal since I posted! I guess I was busy with the holidays and life in general.

I love this hair do!


We had a nice day so we hit up a park for about an hour before it got too dark.


Dallin is starting to refuse his nap on a regular basis, and then sometimes things like this happen as a result.








Can you tell she's being goofy??


We had a huge snowstorm two days before Thanksgiving. I think we ended up with 18 inches! It cancelled school and ruined some plans we had, but the kids had a blast playing in it and it was kind of fun being home bound for a couple of days.



Watching a movie was a requirement with all that snow.















Dallin worked hard to earn a trip to the train museum in Greeley. Papa joined me and the kids on this grand adventure. Dallin was in heaven, and looked especially fitting in his train conductor costume.













Later that day we met up with the Brownings at Urban Air Adventure Park. It was a lot of fun, and we were so glad to get to spend the time there with family! Ryan was the babysitter while I got to go play with the kids. I really enjoyed getting to do the activities - I felt like a kid again. Thank you, Ryan!









The girls set up the tree in their room for Christmas.



I made this fun craft with some scrap wood from the basement. I gave one to Nana for a gift and kept one. I love them!


Not pictured: Thanksgiving. We spent it with my side of the family. We had delicious food and enjoyed spending time together.

Dallin looked darling in his tree skirt gown! He twirled it around and said, "I'm a balle-oona!"


1 comment:

Dad/ Papa said...

Loved the day with your family enjoying trains and having fun at "Urban"!!