Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween

Halloween was such a fun holiday this year. Maya and Brianna were Renaissance princesses (however, Maya says she was a devil queen), and Dallin was a bear.

We started off the festivities by going to playgroup. I'm pretty sure the last time we went to playgroup was the Halloween celebration last year. Lame mom over here.





My sweet babies at our ward Halloween party. Dinner (chili - whoda thunk?) and trunk or treating. 


A couple of days before Halloween we decorated sugar cookies. We had Emma over to play so she got to make some too. I love carrying on this tradition from my childhood, even if it is messy.








Ryan and I carved pumpkins. Stencils are so awesome!


On Halloween day Maya had a party at school. I wasn't there but a friend of mine sent me some cute pictures.






Brianna got to wear her costume to school, too. 



After school we went straight to Ryan's work for their trick or treat festivities. The girls got more candy around his office and then had fun painting little pumpkins to bring home.




For dinner I made Jack O'Lantern Pepperoni Pizza. 


At 6:30 the kids and I left to go trick or treating. Dallin rode in the stroller with a snuggly blanket and didn't complain the whole time.


*Ding dong!*



We got back home at 7:30 and we perused the candy loads. They got so.much.candy. I guess that happens when we go trick or treating three times! I think we have more than enough to last us until next year. 




Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Holly Meehleis said...

It was a great Halloween this year, wasn't it? =)