Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Coming March 2019!

Last July we found out we are expecting again! Woohoo! We always knew we wanted pairs of children so we were happy to find out that Dallin would have a sibling not too much younger than himself (20 1/2 months). 

Like all of my other pregnancies, this one has been a breeze. I did experience some nausea and fatigue at the beginning for a few weeks, but that subsided a couple months ago. I was pretty convinced it was a boy, but last Friday we found out that we are having another sweet baby girl. We are so excited and can't wait to meet her! My due date is March 22, 2019.


This photo of her face straight on makes me laugh. It totally looks like the turtle from The Neverending Story! I wonder if her face will end up being that round when she's born. 


Sorry for the wonky angle here. I am now almost 21 weeks and feeling great. I still fit into some pants and my baggy blouse type shirts, but since I only get a few months to wear maternity clothes I started putting them on. The bump became more noticeable about a week ago, and I love showing it off.



1 comment:

Dad said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the anticipation of a new little girl joining the family!! I'm excited and hope you are doing well!! The ultrasound picture is awesome!! It's incredible to see her looking right at the "camera" as if to say, "Hi Mom and Dad! I'm making preparations to join you and I can't wait!"