Monday, March 30, 2015

Springtime

This spring is getting warm quickly! I have been looking forward to the nice outdoor weather. And we are having fun enjoying it!!

At the park!



Flying our new kite!!





Having pigtails!! (Ok not necessarily a spring sort of activity, but I gave them both their first pigtails!)

Maya is a good big sister. 





Going to the park again!


Attending the Lafayette Egg Hunt!(seriously, why do they leave out the "Easter"? Ok I know why but still. Let us Christians celebrate our Christian holidays without worrying about backlash.)

They spread out the eggs 10 minutes before the kids were allowed to start gathering them. Poor Maya wanted so badly to just go put eggs in her basket. When the siren went off she nonchalantly walked into the middle and started plopping eggs in her basket. Or so Ryan said. I couldn't see her because every parent also went in with their little kid. Except for us. Ryan had to squish his way to Maya and get her out! 




Brianna's morning nap got fouled up, but she was still a good sport. 




2 comments:

Dad/Papa said...

What a beautiful family!! Have I said that before? Well, it's certainly true!! I love you guys! Love the pig tails, the smiles, the sisterly love, the joyful swinging, the fun kite flying, bunny hugs, and Easter egg baskets in arm! And, I love your comment about "Easter" being left out of the egg hunt activity!

Holly Meehleis said...

I love the pigtails!