Thursday, March 19, 2015

Brianna - 8 Months


Brianna is 8 months old! She is getting so big and really getting a fun personality. She laughs, talks, and makes silly noises all the time.


She eats like a dream. She wants to try EVERYTHING, and I give her what I can and feel comfortable with. She has started to eat little pieces of meat, fruit, and veggies, along with her normal container of baby food at meals.


She still has just 2 teeth. Even though the growth of them is painful for us all, I'm anxious for her to get more. 


She is down to 2 naps a day now (most days). One in the morning, and one in the afternoon at the same time as Maya. And she has started to sleep through the night! I night weaned her the week before Ryan and I went to San Francisco so that hopefully my parents wouldn't have to get up with her in the night too much. She slept through the night EVERY NIGHT she was there. And then came back home and started waking up again! Little stinker. She has slept 8 PM - 6 AM once for me, but still usually wakes up once a night. Thankfully, she goes back down very easily and quickly most of the time.


She isn't crawling, or even showing any signs of crawling yet. She likes to sit up to play and is good at rolling all around.


She is still extremely even tempered and rarely throws a fit. She has started to get more clingy than she used to be, but nothing a ride in the lillebaby carrier can't cure!


I think this picture is really cute. It kind of looks like she is rocking out to something, but in reality she was getting whiny and reaching out for me. Still makes me smile. :)

1 comment:

Dad/Papa said...

Brianna!!! Yes sir! I officially designate her as the cutest 8 month old in the world!! I'm sure enjoying getting to know her a little bit!