Thursday, September 25, 2014

Life

Got some cute pictures on my phone. Better document them!! 






They "played" in Maya's crib for 30 minutes. Every time I asked Maya if she wanted out, she said no. In the next picture she is making Brianna wave "hello"!


We were gifted a double Bob Revolution stroller by my mother in law. I have been intimidated to take it for a run, but decided to give it a shot today. I loved it and I'm really excited to put running back into my exercise routine! These last few baby pounds are being pretty stubborn. Brianna was really content in it and fell asleep just before we got home. 


I painted my fingernails today! First time in forever. I love how feminine it makes me feel, even if they are already chipping. Darn activities that require my hands!


When we got back from our run I watered our new trees, and there was some run-off that Maya discovered. I decided to let her play in it a little, even though it meant a muddy baby and soaking wet pants and diaper. She had a blast. 


And then afterwards we did this, and she got to spend the rest of the evening in just a diaper. Please overlook the fact that there is a paring knife and pizza cutter within her reach. Oooops. (Never mind the fact that she also sucked on a highlighter today while I was making her lunch. Don't worry, poison control said she's fine.)


1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh how I LOVE being a grandmother in this day and age--love your blog and all the fun pics I get to see! I was trying to choose a favorite to mention but I can't--I love them all!