Tuesday, June 24, 2014

36 Weeks


I am officially in my last month of pregnancy #2. It has sped by, and I can hardly believe that we will have this new little girl in our arms so soon. I am so excited to experience giving birth again (maybe that's weird?), and I can't wait to meet her and hold her. I have pretty high expectations since Maya's birth was so fantastic, but I'm aware that things could go differently or worse. 

The pregnancy is still a breeze, with just a little discomfort because of the huge ball in my belly. Running has turned into brisk walking, but it still feels like I'm getting a good workout. Ryan says anything I do to exercise from now until the end is a bonus. 

The nursery is nowhere near finished. I keep telling myself that it will get done, but my nesting instinct is going completely bonkers. Poor Ryan is getting nagged about it a lot. I'm sure he will be glad when it's done so I will finally stop bringing it up!!

We have chosen a name! It will be revealed after she is born. :)

Now I better go get some sleep while I can....

1 comment:

Mom said...

Can't wait to welcome my new little granddaughter! And what a cute dress!!