Friday, March 14, 2014

Maya - 15 Months


My little girl is growing up so quickly. I am seriously loving this age. She is starting to talk (10-12 words including animal sounds), walking all over the place, making the funniest facial expressions, laughing at herself, and constantly learning new things. 


She is a pro at going up and is starting to go down now too. Helps me rest easier when I know she's on the stairs. 


She likes "dressing" herself. She picked this hat and wore it for a long time. 


With walking comes spills. She had her first face plant on the concrete this past week, hence the lovely bruise on her forehead. She recovered quickly. 


She's no longer a SERIOUS Mama's girl. She gets so excited when her daddy comes home. It is so adorable to hear her screech and want to play with him right away. 



She got some shots, and one was the dtap. I remember it making my arm super sore when I got it. Maya was quite sad and only wanted to be held all afternoon after her shots. It was really sweet but sad at the same time. 


Her face and funny personality make me so happy every day. She's my sunshine. 

She is also growing! Imagine that! She gained almost 2 lbs and grew 2 inches since her first birthday, which is more than usual between appointments (for her). I was so excited. Doctor says she's perfect and I totally agree.  

3 comments:

Mom said...

She is such a sweet, smart, precious little girl--so full of energy and fun! I love the time I get to spend with her!

Dad/Papa said...

She IS PERFECT!! Such a wonderful little Maya!! Papa adores her! She reminds me a lot of her mom some 27+ years ago! :)

Holly Meehleis said...

That last picture of her looks just like you, Chantal! And I couldn't agree more; Maya is a perfect little girl with lots of people who love her! I can't wait to see you, Ryan and Maya on Easter. =)