Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Maya - 7 Months

My baby is 7 months old! This past month went by ridiculously fast. I think she will remain 6-months permanently in my mind.

"I'm 7-months old! Y'all better recognize!"

She is still a tiny little baby, fitting into some 3-month clothes. You can tell that her "7" onesie is rather large on her. It's a size 6-12 month.

She has learned to shake her head "no". I'm sure she has pretty much no clue what she is communicating when she does it, but she does at it the right times fairly often, like when I'm trying to feed her. But other times she'll just be playing with her toys and shake her head a lot. This is her shaking her head.


She is now wanting everything. As you can tell by the pictures I tried to take, she was not in the mood to just LOOK at the camera. It had to be touched!!





She still loves being outside. And I love taking her there! I have started going for a run 3 times a week. She sits quietly in the jogger and always falls asleep.



She has started eating "real" food. She hasn't rejected anything she has tried yet, and I'm hoping that doesn't change anytime soon.

She can roll over both directions now. Almost 100% of the time she rolls on to her tummy to sleep now. And she's getting good at trying to get up on her knees.

She is SO wiggly!! She is constantly moving her arms or legs. I think she's starting her exercise regime early.
Moving those arms!

You know how people say that a picture taken from above is more flattering? Just in case you don't believe that, here is proof:



Looking forward to new adventures with my 7-month old!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love posts like these. Makes me feel like I know her! :) That picture of her tiny body in the grass is so cute. She's adorable!!