Friday, July 26, 2013

Estes Park Girl Day

Today Maya and I went to Estes Park to meet up with my mom, Holly, and Aunt Wendy. It was so fun! Maya was in great spirits all day, which really helped to make the day more enjoyable. 

First we met at Grumpy Gringo's, a Mexican restaurant outside of the main downtown area. My family has gone there every time we go to Estes for years. 

After lunch, we hit the shops downtown. We walked around for a while, bought a few goodies, and had ice cream. 


I wore my lillebaby COMPLETE carrier for the duration of the walk. I even managed to continue walking around while nursing her in it! I felt super sneaky. 


In one of the shops Holly gave Maya a little mouse finger puppet to hold. She proceeded to mark it well with her saliva. She liked it so much my mom got it for her as a little treat. She loves holding the tail and whipping that thing around!

After the shops we drove to The Stanley Hotel. We didn't stay long but we enjoyed sitting on the deck and hanging out on the grounds. 









Estes Park is such a lovely little town. It is always really nice to visit and enjoy the mountain air and unique shops. It was also wonderful to spend time with family and see my Aunt Wendy while she is visiting!

Until next time...


2 comments:

Dad said...

Such a wonderful group of women whom I love tremendously!!

Holly Meehleis said...

That day was so much fun =)