Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Letters

Holly and I had a fun craft day last week! We weren't quite sure what we wanted to do at first, and decided it had to be something to die for. And then Holly found these cute letters on Etsy and we had to make some! She chose to do "G & H" for her and Garrett's room, and I decided to do just a "K".

We went to Hobby Lobby and purchased our supplies. It's always fun to pick stuff out for a craft, especially when Ryan is there trying to persuade us to get mustache stickers to put on our letters.

Then we met up at my house and got to making our letters! I felt kind of bad because I was in-and-out a lot due to being a mother as well as having a conference call for work that afternoon. But since she had 3 letters and I only had 1, we still finished at the same time.

Aren't they so cute?


Maya participated by placing her little cereal puff on our drying board.


I look forward to our next craft-date!

2 comments:

Mom said...

They turned out so cute--and Maya's contribution was awesome! thanks for the chuckle!

Holly Meehleis said...

It was no problem that you were in and out. I totally understand! And like you said, it gave me more time to complete my letters instead of having you sit around while I finished. I look forward to our next craft date!