Monday, November 5, 2012

Baby Shower

On Saturday I had my baby shower in Fort Collins! (I also had one in Erie with ladies from church.) My sister, Holly, and sister-in-law, Erin, put it together for me. They did a great job! The food was great, the games were fun, and the company was wonderful. I love celebrating the incredible miracle of a new baby coming, and it was maybe a bit more fun that it is MY baby this time! As one friend put it, "You finally get to join the mommy-club!" Yes, I do! And I couldn't be more thrilled!


 


One of the games: "How well do you know Chantal?" 

The guests wrote down advice for me, and then Erin put it together in a cute little book.

The other game: "Guess what is in the paper bag." I opened the bags and got to keep the stuff inside!



Everybody was so generous with their gifts - Ryan and I are very blessed to have such great friends and family to help us start this whole parenting thing.

1 comment:

Dad said...

"Estrogen city!!" :)