Friday, March 11, 2011

The last Spring Break

Today marks the first day of my very last spring break EVER.

I am feeling excited and sad about it at the same time. Excited because it means I'm almost done with school! I never thought that I would still be in school at this point in my life, but that's what I get for taking a year off after high school and two years off between getting my associate's and starting my bachelor's. Actually, I never intended to get a bachelor's degree. I am glad that I changed my mind, as I have learned many things and was finally "mature" enough to enjoy being at school and having my knowledge expanded. And now, in just 9 short weeks, I will wear that cap and gown for the last time. (I think)

Sad, however, because it means that I will no longer have 7-straight for-sure days free from all cares and worries that involve deadlines. Although, these 7 days will likely be spent working on projects to keep up with all those deadlines. At least I won't have to wake up early.

To celebrate my last spring break, I decided to make myself some delicious breakfast. Oh how I love sunny-side up eggs with a perfect yolk for dipping toast. It was a great way to start a great day!



2 comments:

andrea said...

runny yolks?? I think I want to vomit all over that picture.

Holly Meehleis said...

I had the same thing for breakfast! only I put the eggs on the toast and let the yolks run all over the place! (Andrea, you silly, yolks are meant to be runny! At least in my book)