Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sugar Cookies

On Monday night all of the local Duggins children gathered at our parents' home for some traditional sugar cookie decorating! We had 72 cookies to do, but it went by super fast! I guess that's what happens when you're having fun and concentrating on making them pretty!

First they got everything prepped and ready (I was sure to be fashionably late)!



Ben was feeling extra creative that night!



Even though schoolwork was more demanding of his time than I was, Ryan came anyway, and laughed at all of the appropriate times during our conversation. I loved having him just in the other room. It may look like he's being a hum-bug, but he was hard at work studying. My mom was kind enough to offer her extensive knowledge of engineering, should he need it. Oddly, he has yet to take her up on it!


Some our fabulous finished products!

It was a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

Mom said...

That was such a fun night. Brings back memories of lots of years gone by! And we're still just as creative as ever!

Holly Meehleis said...

yes...yes, it was a wonderful evening =)
I'm digging the "word verification" things you have to type before a comment can be posted. For this one, it's "sessumpo." I think that should really be a word...