Monday, October 7, 2019

Weekend in Colorado Springs

We had a great weekend in Colorado Springs with the Brownings! We were only there for 48 hours but we packed in the fun!

The day we got there we spent a little time at the elementary school playground before dinner. It is an awesome playground! 


On Saturday Crystal and I took the kids to the mall, where they have a train that drives around the whole top level. Dallin was very excited about this. I loved how he stood with his arms folded like, "I'm pretty cool, I'm going to get to ride this train."








We had a little more time before we needed to get back home for lunch so we stopped at the play area and then the pet store.







Saturday afternoon we went to the pumpkin patch! They had so many fun activities!














On Sunday we gathered together to watch General Conference. 



Then it was time to say good bye! A short but sweet trip!


Not pictured:
Ryan made us delicious crepes for lunch on Saturday and Crystal made us delicious French toast for breakfast on Sunday. I love me some good breakfast type food!
Both nights after the kids were in bed the two couples played card games. We love doing that together, and I'm glad that all four of us like the same kind of games!
My oldest two and Crystal's middle two have so much fun together, we hardly see them around except for meal times! Brielle is starting to enjoy being with the adults more than the kids, unless the kids are little and cute like Dallin and Lydia. 

No comments: