Monday, November 27, 2017

November Life

Welcome to the November report!

Maya and Brianna have enjoyed doing puzzles lately.


We went on a date to have sushi and then saw Thor Ragnarok. It was delicious food and a surprisingly hilarious movie!


Did that hair thing a few times this month.


Brianna and I sit on a bench near her classroom while we wait for Maya to get out of class. I feed Dallin and she does silly things. 


Dallin decided to try out a pacifier! I haven't gotten him to take it again since then, but it brought pretend tears of extreme joy to my tired mama eyes. He usually likes to chew on the pacifier instead of suck on it, so it doesn't have the desired effect. I won't give up!


The girls gave Dallin his first ride in a stroller of mini size.



We went to the library one evening. Brianna picked out a chapter book with a horse on the front cover (she has a serious thing for horses, unicorns, ponies, and pegasuses at the moment) and sat down to read it.


Hair. It happens.




Another fun activity while I nurse Dallin.


I threw my keys down and they landed like this!


I took Dallin on a stroller ride of regular size! It was a beautiful day so we went to the park for a little while before lunch. Brianna doesn't have a strider bike yet but still wanted to wear her helmet anyway. She ran the whole to the park with her helmet on. It was so cute and silly.









Right after this I took us down the slide and his face returned to normal.


We found a cute tummy time partner for Dallin.


More of my little hobby...





There is a sickness of nastiness going around our house. Coughs, headaches, fevers, pink eye, and ear infections. It's on me at the moment, and I have all of the above. I was coughing like crazy when I was trying to burp Dallin and he kept making this face. Clearly he's over the illnesses too!


2 comments:

Holly Meehleis said...

What I fun post! I laughed several times. Brianna reading in the library is SOOO cute! And thank you for documenting the way your keys landed. Those kinds of moments only come once in a lifetime. Sorry about your nasty illness, but Dallin's face in that last pic is priceless!

Dad said...

Laugh, laugh, laugh!!! Love the hair concoctions!! (sp?) You certainly have a wonderful record of November 2017 at the Koenig house!! :)