Monday, November 27, 2017

Dallin - 4 Months

Dallin turned 4 months! 3 weeks ago.


He can now roll in both directions. He hasn't decided to start adventuring around with this new skill yet, which is fine by me!


He is on a pretty predictable schedule now, at least during the day. He wakes up and eats around 7 AM, naps 9 AM - 10:30 AM (which is when I take the opportunity to exercise and shower), eats at 11 AM, naps 1 PM - 2:30/3 PM, eats at 3 PM, an oatmeal dinner at 6 PM, nurses at 7 PM, and in bed between 7:30 and 8 PM. It is SO nice to know when he will need what. Even if his morning start time is off a little, at least I know when he will need what by adjusting my mental clock.


His nights are still really inconsistent. Most of the time he's waking twice a night, but I try to only feed him once. Every few nights he will only wake up once, and there has been a couple of glorious nights that he slept all night long. I tried getting tough with him and sleep train him, but it was causing me a lot of stress and frustration so I'm backing off of that for now.


He is now 13 lbs 5 oz (8%) and 25 inches long (42%). He's a little dude!

He likes to blow raspberries and make funny humming sounds.


He gets to eat baby food now! I feed him 3 oz of baby oatmeal mixed with 2 oz of breast milk for his dinner every evening. He has also tried carrots and bananas and so far hasn't disliked anything.

All in all, he's doing great and life with him is grand!

1 comment:

Papa said...

Love that little Dallin!!! He is precious!!