Friday, June 9, 2017

May Happenings

May was a happenin' month for us this year!

Brianna took a little ballet class. She loved it! I wasn't sure if she would be as in the dance "scene" as Maya is, but she really took to it and enjoyed going to class.


Our close friends had baby #2 so we got to watch baby #1 for the day! It was a good insight into what having a boy might be like. Conclusion: very different from girls!!!


Maya got her dance recital costume. Only two more weeks until the performance!


Maya drew a cute picture of a boat and ship.


Grandpa Kent came to visit! We enjoyed having him here for a few days.



Learning some new hairstyles.


Maya and Brianna are great buddies. They love playing together and it makes me ever so grateful that we decided to have them so close together. It is paying off now!


Brianna got sick. :(


Maya had a "watch what I have learned" gymnastics class. She is doing great!



And then she had her last day of preschool. I can't believe how fast it went by!



I am teaching the girls how to cook so I don't have to when the baby boy is born. Not really. But it would be nice! 


More fun hairstyles! 



My friend Camille threw me a baby shower. It was so fun to have a girls' night!







I love my coworkers, even if work stresses me out sometimes.


Maya got sick too. She had a fever of 104 degrees for three days. She was so sweet and was in great spirits, considering she felt awful.


We went shopping for baby boy nursery supplies and Maya found this huge stuffed dog.


Our neighborhood swimming pool opened. I am taking the girls as much as possible, because once this baby comes who knows often we will make it there. So far we are averaging 3 - 4 times a week.




Maya and I had some fun doing face swap. :) 


2 comments:

Holly Meehleis said...

Face swap for the win! lol

Mom said...

Lol agreed!!! Although I love all the pics, as always!