Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June Life

Another month has gone by! I love how fast time seems to go right now, especially with the pending birth of our son.

In this photo I am 35 weeks pregnant. In just a couple of days I will be 38 weeks, and am quite ready for the end! At my 37 week appointment I was *almost* 3 cm dilated already. He feels very low in my pelvis and I have had a lot of other indications that labor is near. Trying not to get my hopes up, but getting to meet him within the next week would be great. I'm not very comfortable anymore, and at this point I honestly believe I will sleep better with him on the outside, even if I have to get up to feed him. I am anxious for my 38 week appointment on Thursday to find out if I am dilated even more! It would be crazy to have him so early, but my body is definitely pointing to signs of evicting him sooner rather than later (fingers crossed).


We are still spending a lot of time at the pool! We go almost every day during the week.





Maya drew a cute picture of her and Brianna rescuing babies at the pool.


Maya had picture day for dance class. She looks like a miniature version of her teenage self with all of that make up on.



We walked to my visiting teaching appointments. Both ladies live in our neighborhood, so it was a good excuse to get out.


Another fun new hairstyle! I like this one a lot.




A nice sunset!


Brianna got her first haircut. I think we took off 4 - 5 inches. She was very good and is enjoying her shorter hair for summer (and less tangles).






After Brianna's haircut we ran a lot of errands. The girls relaxed for a minute in a chair at Target.


Maya had her dance recital! Afterwards Papa and Nana took us all out for ice cream. 



Maya got a haircut too! Just a trim to even out the ends. It definitely looks healthier.




All of our time at the pool has paid off. We have two little fishies now!


2 comments:

Mom said...

What a fun June it has been! Swimming is such a great summer activity-you're so lucky to have a neighborhood pool!

Love those cute haircuts!

And lounging in the chair at Target--precious little faces!!!

Dad/ Papa said...

Simply the best and the cutest little ladies in the whole wide world (along with those special ones in CO Springs :))!!