Wednesday, August 14, 2013

8 (months) is great!

So, uh, it's really hard to get a decent picture of an 8 month old. But I tried. I swear she smiles ALL the time! Just not when there is technology in front of her. i.e. a Big Honkin' camera!


She really enjoys the dryer. It lights up and sings when I turn it on. Every time we pass the laundry room she leeeaans toward it to guide me in. She must think I am her horse or something.



She is getting really good at playing with her toys and letting me do things. It is quite convenient when I need to get work done or make dinner or do the dishes. I don't know why, but I love watching her play. I took this video while I was working. 

 

She has started dancing. Well, more like bobbing. When music plays she starts moving her head and sometimes puts her arm up in the air like, "Wave it around like you just don't care!" 


She is a talker! Sometimes she yells, sometimes she just talks, and sometimes she whispers. And I think she's really starting to understand that I am Mama. 


Her 8 onesie has it on her bum, in hopes that she would be crawling by now. She isn't, but she's got a wicked downward dog!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I think she's gonna be strong, smart, and little, just like her amazing mama! Can't wait to have some special time with her this weekend!

Dad said...

Ditto what Mom said!! (including the part about looking forward to this weekend --- just a different weekend)!! Love, Dad