Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm one of them!

Before Maya was born I told myself that I wouldn't become one of "those bloggers" who only blogs about her baby. Because, come on, there has to be more going on in life, right? Well, sure, but work and my beloved cooking aren't nearly as fun! 

So now on to the most fun part of my life! 








Shower Time with Daddy is immensely more enjoyable for all of us than Bath Time by herself


This is the face she makes when she's talking to us


I love this picture. She looks so pretty and peaceful.

Our friend Tiffany took this picture of Maya for us
Our first professional family photo

Ryan brought me home these tulips. Don't exactly POP against our red curtains, but they're beautiful
The high was supposed to be 54, but it snowed instead!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love all the pictures!

Crystal said...

thanks for all of the great pictures! Maya looks like she FOR SURE had a growth spurt! I can't believe how fast they grow and change. And OF COURSE you have become one of the people who just blogs about their baby! Not only are you a great mommy, but you also care about your readers and what they want to see :) I'm so thankful for blogs!

Papa (Dad) Duggins said...

Thanks for sharing the highlights of your life!! Wonderful photos!!

Love, one happy Papa!!

Mom said...

LOVED all the pics, but my 2 top favorites are happy Maya sleeping with her daddy, and the gorgeous flowers!