Wednesday, June 15, 2011

He's Back!!

Ryan was sent to Neenah, Wisconsin for about 8 days for work. It felt super duper long (although I know I have no room to talk - I suppose it is all relative).

I did get to do some fun things while he was gone though:

I rode my bike to school everyday. I LOVED it. It was good exercise, I got to be outside, saved gas, AND tanned my arms. I did wear shorts, but apparently legs don't tan while riding a bike.

I finished summer school! Which means that I am completely and totally done with school. Now on to that whole getting a job thing...

I watched Gilmore Girls with my mom. Pretty much daily. In addition to that, I got to spend lots of time with my family.

I went shopping and to a concert with my sister, Holly. That was quite fun!!

I picked Ryan's car up from the good folks at Auto Collision Experts. Stellar fix-up job.

Last but not least, I did not hit a deer taking Ryan to the airport OR picking him up!

All of those things might sound amazing, but I missed Ryan. We did get to spend a little time together though - Skype is great! And now that Ryan is back, I am very excited to do summertime things with him. Last summer was really fun, and I hope that we can have as much fun this year!

2 comments:

Dad Duggins said...

Like you, we love having Ryan back home in Fort Collins!!

Holly Meehleis said...

I likewise at fun at our shopping/concert adventures! I wish we could do that all the time, but I think the money would add up lol...