Monday, February 24, 2020

Lydia - 11 Months

Lydia is 11 months old! She has had a very eventful past month! 


This little gal can now wave, pull to stand easily, cruise along furniture, does actions to "Wheels on the Bus", stands on her own, and loves practicing with her walker toy. 


I finally night weaned her!!!! It wasn't too bad. There were a couple of nights that were on the rough side, but Ryan was a great help those nights so that I didn't have to go in because me = food, you see. After about a week she got the idea. Most nights she still wakes up once, but now I can just go in and give her a binky and she goes back to sleep until around 6:15 AM.


Last night she took her first steps! What an exciting milestone! I imagine she will be walking regularly before her first birthday.


She adores her sisters and brother. Dallin has been sick with a cold for about five days and that has made him particularly whiny and fussy. When Lydia sees him crying she will reach out to him and give him big hugs. It's so sweet! Especially when he doesn't push her away.


Lydia naps 9/9:30 - 11 and 1:30/2 - 3:30. She is still nursing four times a day, but I'm going to start weaning her very soon. I tried to start today but she was not at all interested in having the plastic over the flesh. We will get there, but I don't want to torture either of us to make it happen.


She loves to squeal and laugh! She talks and babbles to herself. She brings so much joy and cuteness to our home. I am so excited to celebrate her first birthday next month!

1 comment:

Papa said...

Love this precious little girl!! So fun to see her growing and learning so much so fast! I really love her wonderful, beautiful smile. Looking forward to seeing her soon!!