Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Weekend in Colorado Springs

We got to spend a weekend in Colorado Springs with the Browning family. We had a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it again!

Maya and Aislynn are great buddies. I felt like I only saw Maya for mealtimes because those two were always off playing together. 


Zander and Dallin are the only boys on that side of the family. Zander is pretty excited to have a boy to play with soon!


On Saturday we went to Wishing Star Farm. They have a camel!






They also had a giant inflated pillow to jump on. I think that was the first time in quite some time that I got excited to play on something. I think my shoes were off as fast as the kids'!



Daddy was a good sport and took Dallin on his first train ride.










Brielle was so cute with Dallin!




On Sunday we watched general conference and then headed home. 


We had so much fun spending time with them; watching the kids play, staying up late playing games, and just making memories.

1 comment:

Dad/ Papa said...

Love, love, love it!! What wonderful memories indeed!!