Monday, March 13, 2017

Baby #3 is a....

BOY! We are so thrilled to add a little more testosterone to our family.

When the ultrasound tech showed us the revealing body part, I knew right away. I said, "That does not look like a girl." She said, "Nope, that is not a sister!" Ryan's face lit up and he was so happy. I could tell he loved getting to say "he" as we talked to the girls about the different body parts we were seeing in the ultrasound. Maya and Brianna are very happy to get a brother.



I am so happy it is a boy. I thought it was from the moment we got the first ultrasound confirming the pregnancy. He was so wiggly, I just knew it had to be a boy (yes, I stereotype boys to be more wild than girls; we will see if my opinion changes with one of my own). The more I thought about it being a boy, the more I wanted it. Ryan needs a son!

We are having fun coming up with names and have several in mind. I honestly think we will not have one picked until he is born.


I am now 22 weeks 4 days (this photo is from 21 weeks 3 days). I am feeling great! Apart from severe back pain about a month ago that lasted a week, my body is staying mostly intact and not giving me too much trouble. 

Today marks 4 more months until my due date! I know it's going to be here before we know it, and I can't wait to meet our little boy.

1 comment:

Mom said...

What fun pics!! This little guy will be here before we know it and I am so excited to meet him. And so glad you feel as fantastic as you look! Love you!!!