Friday, January 13, 2017

New News

Koenig baby #3 is due to arrive in our family on July 13, 2017! We are very excited!

I am feeling fantastic. I feel so blessed to have generally easy pregnancies. When I was 9 weeks this time around there were 3 days that I felt incredibly exhausted (to the point that I would put shows on for the girls and lay on the couch and sleep - that has never happened before) and nauseous all day long. I was afraid that was how I was going to feel for a while, but it went away as suddenly as it started.

My first ultrasound was at 10 weeks 6 days. The baby was active and healthy!

We told Maya and Brianna on New Year's Eve. They love to look at the ultrasound photos and are thrilled that another baby is coming. After we told them, Maya spent 20 minutes describing the baby's home inside of my womb. It is quite a lush place, let me tell you! We had friends over that night to celebrate New Year's, and as soon as they arrived, Maya spilled the beans about the "baby in mommy's tummy". It made us glad we waited until 12+ weeks to tell her!

I am now 14 weeks. My clothes still fit, but are definitely getting tight in the midsection area. I am so anxious to find out the gender! I would LOVE another girl, but having a boy would add some change, and we would love a son (Ryan is rooting for a boy I think).

Here I am at 14 weeks!


2 comments:

Mom said...

We are so excited, and you're looking super cute! Keep the updates coming!!

Dad said...

Yes siree!! We are definitely excited!! Your family is precious!!