Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Maya - Preschool!

Maya has started preschool. She is so ready! She can write/recognize letters, knows how to spell her name, can count to 20, knows many shapes and colors, and loves to make new friends. She is also really enjoying doing projects like glitter, drawing and coloring (her coloring skills impress me - she stays in the lines every time), painting, and PlayDoh. I am excited to watch her blossom even more this school year!





I decided she needed new school clothes. Isn't that part of the excitement of starting school? Granted, I mostly got her fall clothes so it's a still too warm to wear most of them. Little girl clothes are so stinkin' cute!


1 comment:

Papa said...

Have a super fun time at preschool little special one, Maya!! I love your art! It is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!