Sunday, August 9, 2015

Lee Martinez Farm

We went to the farm! My mom, Dad, and Holly joined us. Maya and Brianna loved feeding the goats and sheep and petting the ponies. We had a great time!




The goats and sheep were crazy! Especially the goats, hopping up on the fence to get the snack. And they have pretty freaky eyeballs. I tried not to look too long because they gave me the creeps. Maya kept telling them, "Wait your turn! This one his crying. His tummy is growling!"


Brianna simply tolerated it while we held her hand out so that the sheep could nibble. I'm sure from her perspective it could have been pretty terrifying, but she did well. 


Of course we shared a few giggles. Aunts are so fun!






After our farm adventure we went to the park down the hill and hung out in the shade for a bit. It was so hot Maya didn't even want to go play on the playground. We went to Sonic for dinner and cold drinks of slushed goodness. 

We had a fun day and look forward to our next trip to Fort Collins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed that outing! I'm so glad I got to join you guys.