Thursday, May 21, 2015

Brianna - 10 months


Brianna is 10 months old! I LOVE this age. She is constantly pulling herself up to stand (she learned how to sit up from laying down and pull up to stand within days of each other. We didn't lower the crib railing soon enough...). She has crawled a few times on her knees, and is getting really fast at army crawling.


She gives me kisses when I ask for one. And sometimes even when I don't.


Her favorite book is a sparkly "Wheels On the Bus" book. No matter what else we read before nap or bedtime, she always chooses this one for the last. She is starting to make choices too. I will hold two books in front of her and ask, "Which one?" She looks back and forth a couple of times and then puts her hand on the one she wants to read.


She does the action for the crocs going yakkity-yak on the bus! She also signs "milk" sometimes.


She is starting to try to make us laugh.


She has a lot of energy, and is very go-go-go when she is awake. I think she is going to require us to do more extensive baby proofing!

Love this sweet girl!!

1 comment:

Dad/Papa said...

Brianna is my favorite person in all the world who is less than 1 year old!! :) Looking forward to her 1st birthday!! I love this little sweetheart!!